Aloha! Please carefully read the following information before continuing to the appointment booking page. Mahalo!
We kindly ask that you DO NOT schedule an appointment if:
- You have a fever and/or any respiratory or cold/flu symptoms.
- You have had a fever and/or any respiratory or cold/flu symptoms in the past 10 days
- You have been in contact with anyone who has now or has had a fever and/or any respiratory or cold/flu symptoms in the past 10 days.
At Banyan Massage we’re taking every precaution to keep our staff and clientele safe and healthy. We are following all regulations and guidelines laid out by the Hawaii State Government and the CDC.
Current health and safety protocols:
- We are open by appointment only and staggering appointment times to provide ample time to thoroughly sanitize between each client. The massage table headrest and all surfaces that are touched are sanitized between each appointment.
- Masks are required for clients and therapists at all times.
- We are running an air purifier in the massage room at all times.
A credit card is required to book an appointment (even if you intend to redeem a gift certificate or series). However, your credit card will NOT be charged at the time of booking. It is only held for our cancellation policy. You will be able to pay for your appointment however you like when you come in.
Cancellation Policy: Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance are subject to a 50% fee (depending on the circumstances and wether or not we are able to fill the time slot).
No-Show Policy: Appointments that are not cancelled and that you do not show up for will be charged a no-show fee of 100% the price of the appointment.
We appreciate your understanding and adhering to these policies as we have limited time slots available and often have a wait list. Mahalo!