We are currently only providing massage therapy services to those who have NOT traveled outside of the Hawaiian Islands within 14 days prior to appointment. If you have traveled inter-island within 14 days you must provide proof of your negative Covid-19 test. Mahalo for your kokua!
We kindly ask that you DO NOT schedule an appointment if:
- You have traveled anywhere outside of the Hawaiian Islands within 14 days prior to your appointment date.
- You have a fever or any respiratory cold/flu symptoms.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has had Coronavirus type symptoms in the past 14 days.
At Banyan Massage we’re taking every precaution to keep our staff and clientele safe and healthy. We are following all regulations and guidelines laid out by the Hawaii State Government and the CDC.
Current health and safety protocols:
- We are currently not offering services to anyone who has traveled anywhere outside the Hawaii Islands within 14 days.
- We are open by appointment only and staggering appointment times to provide ample time to thoroughly sanitize between each client. The massage table headrest and all surfaces that are touched are sanitized between each appointment.
- Masks are required for clients and therapists at all times.
- We are running an air purifier in the massage room at all times.